In the boiler industry, Superior Boiler is known for flexibility and resourcefulness. The Superior Boiler line of industrial and commercial boilers for all market segments meets the most complex boiler challenges to keep businesses running efficiently.
The latest innovation from the Superior Boiler is the Cheyenne Condensing Boiler, a high-performance condensing boiler that is one of the largest and most efficient in the industry.
Cheyenne Condensing Boiler Features
The large furnace with davited rear lid access allows access to furnace and burner combustion head without disrupting the burner or fuel train. All tubes are entirely welded to the tubesheets using full penetration welds so the boiler can perform under the thermal stresses caused by cold return water and up to 100° Delta T.
Designed with 12GA customized tubes in the 2nd pass, the rifled design allows for increased heat transfer. Stainless steel tube in the condensing section includes full length turbulators, allowing for increased heat transfer without impeding the flow of condensate.
The Cheyenne boiler’s large waterside volume means that a dedicated circulating pump or high minimum flow are not necessary. Water temperatures will not exceed safe conditions, even with a no flow condition. This large volume allows for load fluctuation with fewer burner cycles for better overall performance.
Cheyenne Condensing Boiler Advantages & Capabilities
In addition to proven efficiency, the Cheyenne boiler offers:
- Choice of UL Listed Burner Packages
- NOx Emissions of 30 PPM or less available on all firing rates
- True Dual Fuel Capabilities with Natural Gas/Oil
- Standard Gas burners include Siemens LMV37 flame safeguard with RWF50 for PID Modulation
- Low NOx Gas burners include Siemens LMV51 flame safeguard with internal PID
- Standard Gas/Oil burners include Siemens LMV51 flame safeguard with internal PID
- Low NOx Gas/Oil burners include Siemens LMV52 flame safeguard with internal PID
- Remote burner panel
- Panel Lights: Power On, Call for Heat, Gas on, Oil On (Gas/Oil only), Alarm, Water Flow Fault
- 460V Standard (208 & 230 available) / 3-phase power with 120v / 1-phase Control Transformer
- Minimum 6:1 Turndown on Gas / 3:1 Turndown on Oil
- No additional burner support required in field
Lathrop Trotter has established relationships with trusted manufacturers like Superior Boiler to offer customers the best high-efficiency boiler solutions engineered for cost-savings, excellent performance, and the utmost reliability. Contact us today to discuss your high-efficiency boiler needs!
Questions? Your Lathrop Trotter sales engineer can help! Contact Us