The following list of Core Values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization. These do not change from time to time, situation to situation or person to person, but rather they are the bedrock of our company culture.
- Do what is morally, ethically, and legally right
- Conduct business in a manner that is beyond reproach
Respect for People
- Treat people with dignity
- Behave safely, professionally, and responsibly
- Understand our customers’ business and anticipate their needs and wants
- Make every interaction a positive experience for the customer
- Create value for our customers
- Develop a culture of creativity and innovative problem solving
- Identify and reduce waste in all business processes
- Improve our community
- Encourage and support volunteerism
We commit to hold these Core Values as our highest priority and fundamental reference point for all decision making.