Whether you need air for a process, general ventilation, or heating and cooling, Lathrop Trotter is your source for the best industrial fans and blowers, along with expert application assistance. Our dedication to innovative technology and excellent service has made us a trusted partner for industrial fans and blowers for applications in a wide range of industries.
Designed for a variety of airflow volumes and pressure combinations, AirPro industrial duty centrifugal fans and blowers satisfy a wide range of application requirements:
- Airfoil Fans
- Backward Curved Fans
- Backward Inclined Fans
- High Pressure Radial Shrouded Fans
- High Pressure Radial Open Fans
- Industrial Exhauster Fans
- Top Mount Fans
A variety of construction materials are available for the fan wheel, airstream accessories, or the entire fan. We will determine the best high-quality materials for your application, whether your project involves high operating temperatures, caustic contaminants, or explosive environments.
Centrifugal Industrial Fans from Cincinnati Fan offer a host of advantages:
- Durable Construction – Heavy gauge steel housings are continuously welded to prevent leakage. 7 and 10 gauge steel is used for the construction of the fan bases. Fan bases also feature internal bracing to prevent pulsation at all conditions, which means fewer field problems.
- Rotatable Housings – The housings on most models can be rotated in 45° increments in the field, allowing for field conversion without replacing the blower.
- Easy Maintenance – Designed for easy replacement of components without disturbing the inlet and/or discharge connections to minimize down time.
- Quality Components – Belt driven designs feature self-aligning, cast iron, grease lubricated, pillow block bearings sized for a minimum 150,000 hours average life. Turned, ground and polished fan shafts are coated with a high quality rust preventative to assure long service life.
Tube Axial Industrial Fans are available in seven different models, belt drive and direct drive, with spark resistant cast aluminum propellers, steel propellers, and stainless steel propellers.
- Capacities up to 44,500 CFM and 10″ SP.
- Standard construction, air stream temperatures up to 175° F (79° C).
- Optional high temperature construction, temperatures up to 375° F (190° C)
Fans can also be constructed in 100% stainless steel. The spark resistant cast aluminum propeller is often a standard requirement for paint spray booth exhaust applications as well as other exhaust applications.
The trusted name for high temperature fans, Daniels Fans has extensive experience in developing solutions for a host of customers, including furnace manufacturers worldwide.
Daniels high temperature fans include four aerodynamic designs offer a wide range of solutions for thermal process applications:
- Operating temperatures up to 2,200 F (1,200 C)
- Volumes up to 440,000 CFM (750,000 cubic meters/hour)
- Pressures to 80” WG (2,000 mm WG)
- Wheel Diameters to 102 inches (2,600mm)
Your high temperature fan can be designed and built in a variety of configurations to meet your needs: Belt or direct drive
- Housed fan
- High temperature plug fans
- Insulated double wall housings
- Un-insulated housings
- Reversible axial flow fans
- Gas tight construction
Your high temperature fan can also be custom designed to fit your thermal treatment equipment. Typically, air cooled shaft and bearings are used to eliminate costly and problematic water cooling.
Repair and retrofit services are available.