The addition of Dürr to the Lathrop Trotter product line significantly expands our capabilities in the area of oxidizer technology and services:
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers – Safe and complete oxidation of exhaust gases and liquid residues using customized equipment and methods including the Dürr RL Ecopure® Rotary Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers and Ecopure® RTO traditional multi—chamber oxidizer technologies.
- Recuperative Thermal Oxidizers – The Ecopure® TAR Recuperative Thermal Oxidizer is a pre-assembled compact unit consisting of a combustion chamber, burner and a shell and tube heat exchanger for preheating the incoming air. Because of construction techniques and metallurgy used, the heat exchanger end plate is generally insensitive to the high thermal strain to which the system is exposed. An adjustable bypass system regulates the exhaust air volumes and temperatures based on solvent concentrations and heats of combustion. In this way, the heat recovery of the unit can be matched to process requirements.
- Direct Fired Thermal Oxidizers – Ecopure® VAR systems are used for gaseous and liquid applications with high caloric content and/or explosive potential. Energy can be recovered in the form of steam, water, thermal oil or air by cooling the hot flue gases. Complete systems can have add-on options for NOx reduction, mist elimination, waste water treatment, and acid gas scrubbing.
- Adsorption/VOC Concentrators – Ecopure® KPR concentrator systems are ideal for the treatment of large exhaust air volumes with low pollutant concentrations, thus reducing operating costs and energy consumption.
- NOx Control – onsite process analysis and development of systems customized to meet NOx abatement requirements.
As a qualified provider of comprehensive aftermarket services for oxidizers and air emissions control systems, Dürr partners with our team to meet a wide range of needs. We are your source for inspections, routine maintenance, rebuilds, and retrofit parts for all types of air pollution control equipment from any manufacturer.
More info on Dürr aftermarket oxidizer services:
- Modifications, Retrofits, and Upgrades
- System Inspections, Maintenance, and Repairs
- 24/7 Emergency Service Hotline
- Spare Parts
- Operator Training Programs and Classes
- Energy Management and Heat Recovery
Contact Lathrop Trotter to discuss how we can meet your clean air system needs.
Questions? Your Lathrop Trotter sales engineer can help! Contact Us