Since 1875, Hartzell Air Movement has been a leading innovator and manufacturer of efficient air movement products. The Hartzell name is recognized throughout the industrial HVAC industry as a leading developer of high quality, reliable products.
Lathrop Trotter partners with Hartzell to offer our customers in the Cincinnati and Dayton, OH area a dependable selection of fiberglass fans. Hartzell has been manufacturing high quality fiberglass fans since 1957 and has many years of experience in providing insight and innovation to meet application needs in a variety of industries.
Hartzell Fiberglass Fans are available for general ventilation and process ventilation. Models include:
- Fiberglass Axial Flow Fans
- Fiberglass Centrifugal Fans
- Fiberglass Bifurcated Fans
- Fiberglass Wall Fans
- Fiberglass Exhaust Fans
- Fiberglass Propeller Fans
- Fiberglass Wall Ventilators
- Fiberglass Roof Ventilators
- Fiberglass Axial Fans
- Fiberglass Direct Fired Heating
Hartzell Fiberglass Fan Advantages:
- Lower noise and better airflow efficiency due to the one-piece solid fiberglass wheel on our centrifugal fans
- Application versatility resulting from our multiple mounting configurations, coatings and colors that are available
- Customization capabilities to meet the ultimate needs of the customer
- Made in the U.S.A. with the highest level of quality
Lathrop Trotter is dedicated to serving customers with the best equipment and experienced expertise, we help a wide range of businesses increase efficiency and lower costs with high-performance boilers, customized heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and power solutions.
Contact us today to discuss your application needs!