Evolv water boilers are the first and only 5-pass, bent-tube boilers that operate at 85% efficiency, standard. The tangent tube design allows for unsurpassed convective internal pumping and maximum heat transfer. Standard design pressure is 160 PSI / ASME Section IV, with higher pressures available.
- Flexible burner selection
- Useable heated water in under 15 minutes
- Easy access to boiler controls for safety and serviceability
- Easy fireside access for inspection and service
- Available as field-erect (FE) units that don’t require on-site welding (ASME Section I and IV)
- Industrial grade materials throughout
- 25-year standard warranty against thermal shock damage
Evolv boilers have the greatest size range of standard product available in this design and can be used wherever heated water is required.